meetings?

Moore, Kathleen E kemoore at bu.edu
Thu Oct 18 16:06:26 UTC 2007

I missed a few crucial meetings and am now quite confused about the
meeting schedules. All the dates posted
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Meetings are in the past, and
I know some of the once-regular meetings no longer are. Can someone in
the core group please update that page?

Thanks!
Kathy

Kathleen Moore
Web Manager, Information Technology Services
Boston University School of Management
kemoore at bu.edu
617-353-2685