Ideas for Sakai U-Camp & Programmer's Cafe

Moore, Kathleen E kemoore at bu.edu
Thu Oct 18 15:49:30 UTC 2007

Pardon me for piping in when I won't be at the event, but we hear a lot
of desire to rearrange Sakai's tool menu, from both students and
faculty. It would be terrific if the reorderer could be applied to that
area.

Kathy

Kathleen Moore
Web Manager, Information Technology Services
Boston University School of Management
kemoore at bu.edu
617-353-2685