Lightbox User Testing Protocol

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Thu Oct 18 15:16:06 UTC 2007

Hi Daphne/Mike
I wanted to thank you for your comments.  I agree it will be good to
get a more comprehensive section of faculty than just Eileens.
Actually I think it may be difficult to get faculty in general.  In
light of us wanting a more comprehensive sample than just our primary
persona, Allison's matrices will be helpful to foster us thinking
when recruiting faculty.

My thought is that we start recruiting and see who we can get, see
how these early faculty fit into Allison's matrices and then, later
on we can target other faculty that we might be missing.

I'm starting to talk to some faculty here to see what might be
possible.  My understanding is that we would test the demo of the
light box that is on the Sakai site.  I'll put a link on the wiki.

Mike and Daphne are you available for a breeze meeting later today?
Anyone else interested let me know.

cheers
Barbara