Lightbox User Testing Protocol

Michael S Elledge elledge at msu.edu
Thu Oct 18 15:00:08 UTC 2007

Hi Everyone--

Barbara, you've done a very nice job putting together the user study
info and protocol. The categories are quite comprehensive and will be
very helpful when we move into more contextual testing.

I want to second Daphne's comment about being flexible when testing the
tool. Faculty (at least on this campus) are notoriously difficult to
recruit, especially on short notice. I also imagine we'll find out what
we need to know after a fairly small number, say ten, keyboard and
non-keyboard users try it out (that is 5 each).

In the meantime, can someone post a link on the site to the instance of
Lightbox we'll be testing?

Also, I've made some edits to the page. Feel free to comment, etc.

Thanks!

Mike