Great interest in the Fluid project . . .

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 17 17:54:45 UTC 2007

Welcome Rob!  It's exciting to have someone from the Moodle UX
community here. So far, Fluid's involvement with Moodle has been
around UX walkthroughs. There is a UX walkthrough page on the Fluid
wiki: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/UwEF .  I don't see any meetings
scheduled but Ron or Herb will be able to give you more details.

Currently MSU's involvement with Fluid is through Mike Ellegde. I'm
sure he could tell you more if you're interested.

Michelle

On 12-Oct-07, at 3:09 PM, Rob Hayden wrote:

> My name is Rob Hayden and I have only just subscribed to fluid-
> work. I am very interested in your work for several reasons,
> chiefly as I work for a distance learning consultant and curriculum
> organization that is a part of the UX Moodle community.
>

> As a PhD student at MSU, I also am intrigued to uncover the level
> of our institution’s involvement and to potentially encourage
> greater participation. I am fully vested in the open-source
> ideology underlying the project and recognize the significance of
> seeing MSU become a contributor to a global open-source project
> such as Fluid.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Rob Hayden

Michelle D'Souza