JA-Sig UCamp Planning

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 16 18:40:40 UTC 2007

That time works for me!

And I'm sorry for the delay, but just posted the notes from our
meeting up on the JA-SIG wiki: http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/
JCON/uCamp+10-12+Planning+Meeting+Notes. Please feel free to edit or
change them as you think appropriate--I captured a lot of ideas, but
I don't think too many final decisions.

Apart for signing up for lightning talks, I think the only to do for
all of us was to: "Put together list of potential topics in
preparation for sending to uPortal list."

On Oct 16, 2007, at 9:10 AM, Barbara Glover wrote:

> Hi all,
> Trying to schedule another UCamp planning meeting for this Friday
> at:  4pm EST/ 2pm MT / 1pm PST
>
> Let me know the availability.  We can refine our ideas more for the
> 3 hour UCamp.  The notes from the last planning session will be
> posted to the wiki later today.  I'll send out an email.
>
> Also, thanks for those who have offered and signed up for potential
> Lightning Talks.  I'd like to encourage more people to do so if
> they wish.
>
> Lightning Talk list:
> http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JCON/Winter+2007+UnConference
> +Lightning+Talks