Ideas for Sakai U-Camp & Programmer's Cafe

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 16 16:04:25 UTC 2007

One idea is to implement the reorder in a few locations that make
sense in Sakai.  That gives us a jump start from the design
perspective since the reorder is already designed and will be tested
by then.  So from the design perspective it would be a matter of
figuring out how it fits in to a variety of contexts.  Seems like it
could be a valuable exercise in implementing the Fluid components.
Thoughts?

-Daphne

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer