Thanks to George and the Oracle team

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 16 00:08:51 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to say thanks to George Hackman and the group at
Oracle who presented today to the Fluid community about their use of
design patterns and UCD.

The group at Oracle expressed interest in getting more formally involved
in the Fluid Project, and we discussed a few ideas about this today.
There's a lot of exciting overlap in our work on design patterns, so I
hope we can find ways to collaborate on this and more.

George and I will be working on a few proposals in the coming weeks.
Stay tuned to the list for more details about how Oracle will be sharing
their resources and expertise with the project.