Reminder of UX Team meeting tomorrow and extended meeting time...

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 16 00:01:26 UTC 2007

Hi there,

Just a reminder that we are meeting tomorrow to talk more about agile
planning and component prioritization, http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/
CAoa.  I heard back from most that a 2 hour session makes sense with
everything we want to cover.

When:  Tuesday, October 16, 2007 -- 12:00 PDT / 3:00 EDT to 2:00
PDT / 5:00 EDT
Where:  Breeze Room
Back-up:
Sakai002
Conference Code: 350
PIN: 72524
Telephone: 812-856-7060
Agenda

-  Planning session for UX activities (1st 1/2)
-  Component prioritization (based on problem space top priority
components)

OTHER FRIENDLY REMINDERS

Don't forget to take a look at ""The Nature of the Team" case study
about agile planning,  You can find it on the Agile UI Design page,
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/SwMa, under Resources.

Also, please come with an idea of the top 3 -5 component ideas from
your problem space area if possible.

Thanks,

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer