Drag and drop in the Reorderer

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 12 23:16:36 UTC 2007

This is a bit tangential -- I'd love to have a conversation some time
about the criteria in lay-mens terms.  I think I know what most of
those mean to the behaviors and UIs we can build but I'm not sure.
Anyone feel like being an educator?  Are there others in the
community as curious as I am?   Perhaps a conversation to have in out
spare time :)

-Daphne

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer