Design Patterns kick-off meeting & reminder about Oracle design patterns talk

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 12 20:55:15 UTC 2007

Hi there,

Thanks for asking me to clarify...the call with George will take
place from 12-1 EDT, 9-10 PDT on Monday in the Fluid Breeze room:
http://breeze.yorku.ca/fluidwork

You will need a computer with a speaker to hear the meeting, and a
mic to talk. Breeze also has the capability to transmit video, but
many people attend without providing video of themselves. You can go
into Fluid Breeze (as a guest, no log-on needed) before the meeting
and go to Meeting -> Audio Setup Wizard to test to see if your audio
is set up properly prior to the meeting. I believe there is also a
small download you'll need when using Breeze for the first time.

Allison

On Oct 12, 2007, at 4:18 PM, Michael Feldstein wrote:

> Also, is there a telephone call-in number, or does this only work
> with a computer mic and speaker?
>
> Thanks again.
>
> - Michael
>

> Michael Feldstein wrote:
>>
>>> Also, a reminder that if you are interested in design patterns,
>>> you will also want to attend the talk with George Hackman from
>>> Oracle in Fluid Breeze this Monday, Oct. 15th from 12-1. I
>>> believe design patterns will be one of the major topics he will
>>> be discussing, along with a few others. There are some slides in
>>> my presentation outlining some of the work one of his (I think
>>> former) employees, Patrick Stapleton, did on pattern libraries.
>> Just to clarify, this is 12-1 Eastern time...yes?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> - Michael

Allison Bloodworth
Senior User Interaction Designer