Great interest in the Fluid project . . .

Rob Hayden hayden8 at abwe.cc
Fri Oct 12 19:09:07 UTC 2007

My name is Rob Hayden and I have only just subscribed to fluid-work. I am
very interested in your work for several reasons, chiefly as I work for a
distance learning consultant and curriculum organization that is a part of
the UX Moodle community.

As a PhD student at MSU, I also am intrigued to uncover the level of our
institution's involvement and to potentially encourage greater
participation. I am fully vested in the open-source ideology underlying the
project and recognize the significance of seeing MSU become a contributor to
a global open-source project such as Fluid.

Sincerely,

Rob Hayden