Pain Points & Problem Spaces page on the wiki - Fluid Summit Component ID & Prioritization exercise follow-up

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 12 16:18:53 UTC 2007

A couple more bits of information -- it's been one those weeks!

- Regarding creating the short term component roadmap, top 10 list --
I think it would be good for each problem space group to pick their
top 3 - 5 components for discussion at the meeting.  It's clear that
each problem space is identifying many component ideas so rather than
going through all of them on Tuesday we can discuss the top 20 or so
together.

- We have a lot to talk about on Tuesday with both component
prioritization and a planning session.  Can we make the meeting 2
hours?  Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Daphne

daphne at media.berkeley.edu
cell (510)847-0308