Pain Points & Problem Spaces page on the wiki - Fluid Summit Component ID & Prioritization exercise follow-up

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 12 00:54:02 UTC 2007

Woops, Allison and I just realized we gave out mixed suggestions
here.  Updated scoop below...

Sorry for the confusion!

-Daphne

On Oct 11, 2007, at 5:25 PM, Allison Bloodworth wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are trying to fill in and better organize our wiki pages for the
> different component category groups (e.g. Feedback, Navigation,
> etc.) which came out of the Fluid Summit Component Identification &
> Prioritization exercise. The main Pain Points & Problem Spaces page
> is: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/Kwka, and each group has a
> subpage for their category. We've tried to standardize the subpages
> to have the same sections:
>
> * Feedback Definition
> * Problem/Pain
> * Scenarios
> * Blue Sky Vision
> * Possible Components
> * Summit Post-it Page
My email and meeting notes said to put your top component ideas on a
new page created.  Cancel that and list them here as Allison
suggests.  We'll use the excerpt function to pull them all into one
page later.

> I encourage each group to try to fill in as much information as
> they can in their page prior to the UX group meeting on Tuesday
> where we will discuss what to do with these potential components.
> It appears that quite a few groups (Preferences & Permissions,
> Terminology & Workflow) are missing the transcription from their
> "Summit Post-it Page" ... hopefully that information is around
> somewhere and folks can fill it in for their groups? Additionally,
> if it isn't there already, please add a description for your
> problem space to the main Pain Points & Problem Spaces page at:
> http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/Kwka.
These descriptions are being pulled in from each subpage for the
problem space in the "Problem/Pain" area.  If you add them there
they'll be displayed on the Aggregated Pain Points & Problem Space
page Allison refers to.

> Thanks!
>
> Allison Bloodworth
> Senior User Interaction Designer