Pain Points & Problem Spaces page on the wiki - Fluid Summit Component ID & Prioritization exercise follow-up

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 12 00:25:29 UTC 2007

Hi all,

We are trying to fill in and better organize our wiki pages for the
different component category groups (e.g. Feedback, Navigation, etc.)
which came out of the Fluid Summit Component Identification &
Prioritization exercise. The main Pain Points & Problem Spaces page
is: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/Kwka, and each group has a subpage
for their category. We've tried to standardize the subpages to have
the same sections:

* Feedback Definition
* Problem/Pain
* Scenarios
* Blue Sky Vision
* Possible Components
* Summit Post-it Page

I encourage each group to try to fill in as much information as they
can in their page prior to the UX group meeting on Tuesday where we
will discuss what to do with these potential components. It appears
that quite a few groups (Preferences & Permissions, Terminology &
Workflow) are missing the transcription from their "Summit Post-it
Page" ... hopefully that information is around somewhere and folks
can fill it in for their groups? Additionally, if it isn't there
already, please add a description for your problem space to the main
Pain Points & Problem Spaces page at: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/
Kwka.

Thanks!

Allison Bloodworth