UCamp planning call

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 10 23:14:44 UTC 2007

This time actually doesn't work for me as I have a meeting scheduled
which I can't change. Daphne and I would be up for doing it earlier
if others would like to talk sooner. We are both available all day
tomorrow (Shaw-han, Barbara I and are meeting from 11-12, but I'm
guessing we could change that if needed) and Friday. Monday we could
do it anytime except 11-12 and 3-4.

On Oct 10, 2007, at 4:02 PM, Daphne Ogle wrote:

> Works for me.  I've put on the calendar.
>
> -Daphne
>
> On Oct 10, 2007, at 10:11 AM, Barbara Glover wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> We have on the web site for the JA-sig Unconference people
>> entering topics for the UCamp discussions.  Let's have a call to
>> discuss the UCamp more next week.
>>
>> I'm tentatively suggesting Tuesday around 2pm EST (11am PST).  How
>> would that work for people?  Let me know.  We can use Breeze for
>> the call or would it be better to just have a teleconference?
>>
>> thanks
>> Barbara
>
> Daphne Ogle
> Senior Interaction Designer