[Fwd: [jasig-winter-07-unconference] lightweight LMS portalintegration as unconf, post-unconf activity]

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 10 15:21:51 UTC 2007

My understanding of CANS is that it's more about seeing what others
are doing on the site.  So an instructor can see how many students
have been participating in a discussion and the such.  Perhaps we
could leverage some of what they've done but my guess is that the
content and  perhaps the form will be different for a "what's new" /
synoptic view type tool.

-Daphne

daphne at media.berkeley.edu
cell (510)847-0308