Design meeting today

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 10 00:03:04 UTC 2007

Hi all,

A few of us met today to talk about Fluid design planning,
coordination and  prioritization moving forward.  The agenda and
notes are here:  http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/CAoa.  We are
planning to meet again next week: same time, same place.  Please feel
free to join.  As you'll see in the notes we'll have a couple of
regular standing monthly meetings.  I'm guessing we'll meet each week
for the next couple until we get off and running.

Specific action items are outlined in the notes.

Those who were at the meeting, as always, feel free to add, subtract,
enhance meeting notes as needed.

Thanks,

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer