Fluid 0.1 Release Planning Meeting

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 9 21:31:56 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

At the summit and on last week's monthly Fluid teleconference all, we
discussed the timing of the first Fluid release. I'd like to plan to put
out a small 0.1 release by the end of October, with a specific release
date of Wednesday, October 31st.

This release will contain the Lightbox and Reorderer along with some of
the design material we've assembled to date.

To this end, I'd like to organize a release planning meeting for
tomorrow at 3 pm EDT/noon PDT/8 pm UK (sorry!). Apologies for the short
notice; I'm leaving for a short vacation towards the end of the week and
would like to get the ball rolling on our release plan.

Agenda items:

* How to bundle and distribute the code?
* How to package up the documentation?
* What form should this first version of the UX toolkit take?
* Dates: code freeze, etc.

Please join us tomorrow in Breeze to discuss the Fluid 0.1 release plan.

http://breeze.yorku.ca/fluidwork/