IRC Logging

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 9 17:19:56 UTC 2007

On 8-Oct-07, at 4:12 PM, Eric Dalquist wrote:

> At the Fluid summit I talked to a few developers about extending
> the JA-SIG IRC logging bot into the #fluid-work IRC channel.

Logging of the #fluid-work IRC channel is now enabled - many thanks
to Eric for setting this up!

The chats will be logged to the wiki at

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/fluid-work+IRC+Logs

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Software Designer, Fluid Project

        "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but
         most of them pick themselves up and hurry off
         as if nothing ever happened."
                              - Sir Winston Churchill