IRC Logging

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 9 14:01:20 UTC 2007

On 8-Oct-07, at 4:12 PM, Eric Dalquist wrote:

> At the Fluid summit I talked to a few developers about extending
> the JA-SIG IRC logging bot into the #fluid-work IRC channel. I'm at
> a point where I could do this now but I need to know where in
> Confluence the Fluid developers would like these logs to end up.
> The bot can create a hierarchy of pages based on the date which is
> flexible on the format and naming of each page.

The front page of the Fluid Project wiki has a section called
"Collaborative Project Resources." I could create a link in this
section to an "IRC channels" page, for example, and link that to a
logs page.

Any alternate suggestions?

Would you need me to create the page before you can set up the bot?

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Software Designer, Fluid Project

   "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
    If you want to be happy, practice compassion."
                        -- The Dalai Lama