More JA-Sig UCamp ideas

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 5 17:41:55 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I'd like to get your feedback on an idea for the UCamp that was
suggested in the Unconference planning mailing.  The idea is to have
the UCamp be a full-all attendee activity with a few lightning UE
talks in the morning preceeding.

Any thoughts?

Anymore ideas on what you want to discuss?  I think there is some
need to at least give a brief intro to UE (maybe a lightning talk)
for some attendees.

Barbara