[Fwd: [jasig-winter-07-unconference] lightweight LMS portalintegration as unconf, post-unconf activity]

Andrew Petro apetro at unicon.net
Fri Oct 5 15:54:29 UTC 2007

Barbara,

Thanks for the note.  I wanted to write to acknowledge your email and
let you know that I'm going to need a couple more days before I can
answer this intelligently.  (The idea relates to some Unicon-produced
code we're looking to open source.  While no one is going to insist that
that code form the basis of this project, I do need to get ducks in a
row in making that at least a possible option and a motivating example.)

Please expect me to check in on this on Monday, and please do remind me
if I forget.

Thanks,

Andrew