Sharing Ownership of UX...

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Oct 4 18:52:47 UTC 2007

Great article, Daphne, thanks for sharing. Now, where is that product
manager? ;-)

Seriously, though, I think some of the difficulty in getting design
and engineering working productively together is the underdeveloped
product management function.

Michael

On Oct 4, 2007, at 11:38 AM, Daphne Ogle wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We had lots of great conversation about how effective a multi-
> disciplinary team can be at the Summit.  And I think we all agree
> this is a guiding principle for Fluid.  'UX matters' has a well
> written article about what these teams might look like, who's
> responsible for what, etc., http://www.uxmatters.com/MT/archives/
> 000194.php.
>
> It is a pretty long article but I think well worth the read.  Enjoy!
>
> Daphne Ogle
> Senior Interaction Designer
> University of California, Berkeley
> Educational Technology Services
> daphne at media.berkeley.edu
> cell (510)847-0308

  Michael Korcuska
  Executive Director, Sakai Foundation
  mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
  mobile: +1 510-599-2586 // phone: +1 510-931-6559
  skype: mkorcuska