Changes to the wiki...

Gary Thompson gary at unicon.net
Wed Oct 3 16:53:08 UTC 2007

+1 from my perspective as well. However:

It would be nice if that was an out-of-the-box option.  From what I can
tell, there two themes that ship with Confluence: 1) the default theme
that we had been using with the actions at the top, and 2) the
left-column navigation theme that I switched to.  It seems that there
are no easy options to specify where the page actions are located; in
the left-navigation theme, they are "hard-coded" to appear in the left
column under the navigation.

A combination of the two would be ideal - left navigation with the page
actions more prominent.  There may be other themes available from the
Confluence community, and/or it is possible to make some edits to the
theme and layout templates.  I'm trying to not go that route, however,
and was hopeful to be able to make those changes through the standard
administration interfaces.

Gary