New volunteer: Kyle Russell

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 2 23:25:45 UTC 2007

Welcome Kyle!

I'm afraid the meeting times went a little stale while we were all
focused on the summit.  I'll be updating them today.  Our next UX
Walkthrough meeting will be a week from Friday, October 12th, 8 a.m.
PDT / 11 a.m. EDT.  It would be great to have you join us.  If you'd
like to connect beforehand I'm happy to chat and get you up to speed
before the meeting sometime.

-Daphne

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer