JA-Sig U-camp

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 2 21:42:40 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Glad to hear the discussion starting up about the U-Camp for JA-SIG's
unconference. I'm really looking forward to helping with it

The unconference is a fairly short event (just three days long) so we
should probably count on only a 1/2 day for the U-Camp unless there's a
lot of popular demand.

Paul, perhaps you can confirm with the conference committee this week
that the expectation is a 1/2 day for the U-Camp?

Colin