Changes to the wiki...

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 2 21:18:07 UTC 2007

Hi Daphne,

I just figured this out myself...

Daphne Ogle wrote:
> ...are looking great!  I can't figure out how to make changes to pages
> anymore though.  The edit/info/attachments tabs are gone.

If you look on the left-hand side navigation bar, there is a link called
"Page Operations." If you click it, it will roll down and show the View,
Edit, Attachments, and Info links.

While I like the overall approach, since these page operations are so
common, perhaps we should put them somewhere a bit more prominent? What
do others think?