JA-Sig U-camp

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 2 20:57:49 UTC 2007

Hi Daphne
That's a good question that we should consider, what the goal of this
U-Camp should be.

Since I haven't been involved in prior ones, I'm not sure if the
developers attending this UCamp would have also attended those other
UCamps?  If so, then perhaps we should include more concrete examples
of how we can help them out specifically with involving more UCD into
their design issues.  If most are new to UCD though, then maybe we
could do a combination?

Perhaps with a full day we can accommodate both approaches?

Barbara