New volunteer: Kyle Russell

Kyle Russell kyler at expedia.com
Tue Oct 2 20:14:54 UTC 2007

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the intro. I've been on the road a lot of the past month on a
contextual inquiry project, but should be around with a more sane
schedule for the next 2 months.

I'd love to start joining some of your calls, get up to speed on the
projects, and see where I might fit in.

I see the Thursday am meetings at 11am pst, but I couldn't quite tell
from the wiki when the other meetings are happening. Can you tell me
when the next meetings are?

Thanks!

-Kyle