Confluence changes

Gary Thompson gary at unicon.net
Tue Oct 2 19:24:33 UTC 2007

All,

I am playing with some layout and color scheme changes to Confluence.
Not everything is behaving as expected, and I will try and work out the
rest of the details.  You should note the change to a left-side
navigation that includes the add, edit, and related page actions that
used to be on the top.  I created the main navigation headings and items
from those listed on the home page.  The navigation list can be edited
at any time by editing the Navigation page which is a direct child of
the Fluid Home page.

Let me know what you think.

Gary