JA-Sig U-camp

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 2 18:32:01 UTC 2007

The topics Gary outlines are similar to what's been presented at the
Sakai uCamp's previously.  Are we hoping to give developer's tips for
creating better experiences, growing the design expertise of design
community, moving design and development of some aspect of uPortal
forward, other, some of each?   Yes, you can see where I'm going with
this...what's the goal? :)

-Daphne

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer