RSS in confluence

Gary Thompson gary at unicon.net
Tue Oct 2 15:33:22 UTC 2007

Barbara,

Yes, anyone can add rss feeds on any page.  My one caution is that it
tends to slow down the page load with every rss added.  The basic syntax is:

{rss:url=puturlhere}

Where you replace "puturlhere" with the "http://" location. You can also
add:

{rss:url=puturlhere|showTitlesOnly=true}

to just get a list of the titles. Otherwise, it will display title and
excerpt. For more information, you can reference the Full Notation Guide
(http://wiki.fluidproject.org/renderer/notationhelp.action), which is in
the right hand column under Notation Help when editing any wiki page.
You could also search the Atlassian Confluence site:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/x/8hIC

Gary