JA-Sig U-camp

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 2 14:54:06 UTC 2007

Hi Gary
I think those look like excellent topics and are well organized in
flow.  It would be great if you want to present one or more.  Let's
see what others might also want to do and we can start putting a
schedule together.

If there's a lot of interest, perhaps we could have a full day?  I
like the idea of hands-on exercises as that reinforces the concepts
for people.

cheers
Barbara