JA-Sig U-camp

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 1 20:40:05 UTC 2007

Hi all,
The JA-Sig unconference is coming up November 12-16 at Rutgers in New
Jersey.  A 1/2 day u-camp is planned for early in the week (Monday or
Tuesday).  Currently there are no discussion topics selected.  Colin
has asked me to put together a program for the u-camp.  I'd like to
get others involved and see what you think should be discussed.

Let me know who is interested and we can then schedule a meeting on
Breeze later this week to discuss further.

Also if there are any examples of past U-camps, please let me know as
well.

thanks,
Barbara