Auto-complete component

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 1 19:50:51 UTC 2007

Last week at the Fluid summit, Aaron and I started work on
integrating dojo's auto-completing ComboBox widget with RSF. I likely
won't have time this week but the plan is to implement the 'Read'
part of the dojo.data data access API in dojo so that it talks to
RSF. Following that, I'd like to implement the 'Write' part of the
API essentially creating an adapter between digit data widgets and
RSF. When this is complete it should be very easy to use a slew of
digit widgets with RSF.

Michelle

Michelle D'Souza
Software Developer, Fluid Project