Membership Tool design meeting

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 30 09:43:55 UTC 2007

My two zlotys:

1/ It would be better if the 'Full description show/hide' didn't open a
pop-up 'window' but placed the text in line - this would make things more
accessible.

2/ ditto specifications

Other than that I think you have some suggestions that I posted a while ago.
They would still stand

Other than those 2 gripes, it's looking good. I look forward to using the
tool in anger.

Adam