Sakai UCamp Update
barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 27 20:20:29 UTC 2007
We just had another UCamp Planning meeting and here are the notes:
Again if you haven't signed up yet, we'd like to encourage you to do so.
Date: November 27, 2007
Attendees: Daphne, Allison, Marc, Shaw-Han, Gary, Barbara
Topic: UCamp Agenda - Last minute changes
* Lightning Talks will be 60 minutes at beginning of UCamp
* Gary and Allison giving Lightning talks, Daphne considering
one on her work on Gallery tool, Barbara maybe if she can find an idea.
* Removing User Needs talk
* Adding 20 minute overview of afternoon Sprint activities - Gary
* Adding 10 minute overview of Contextual Inquiries - Allison
* Adding 1 hour design reviews of both Sprint projects:
Membership Tool & Preferences
* Barbara will contact Aaron about expected format of designs,
html? wireframes in photoshop/omnigraphe?
* Barbara to send email to people who have signed up for UCamp
to encourage them to give lightning talks
* Membership Tool: Next design meeting Thursday Nov 29, 9am PST/
* Preferences: Next design meeting Wednesday Nov 28, TBD
Our next UCamp Planning Opportunity is Wednesday, Nov 28 at 2pm PST /
More information about the fluid-work