Brainstorming about UI transformation

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Thu May 10 21:58:44 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

When Rich Schwerdtfeger was here in Toronto last week we spent a few
hours discussing user interface transformation and brainstorming a whole
range of transformations that we may want to consider for FLUID.

I've compiled our whiteboard notes from this discussion and posted them
on the wiki. This was just an idea-gathering session, so these
transformations haven't been prioritized or described in-depth yet.

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Accessibility+Transformation+Brainstorming

Please feel free to add ideas of your own to the list. Rich has kindly
offered to start compiling these into use cases that will eventually be
fed into the IMS AccessForAll specification process. This is really just
the beginning of a larger conversation about the possibilities for UI
transformation in FLUID and the types of metadata and preferences we
will need to enable them.

Technical Lead, FLUID Project