Ajax Toolkit evaluation.
jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca
Thu May 3 17:38:39 UTC 2007
We have come up with a shortlist of Ajax toolkits we will consider as
the technology to develop FLUID components on.
5. Prototype with Scriptaculous
Going forward, we will write a simple component to evaluate each
component. The criteria used in evaluation include:
- debugging support
- cross browser support (IE 6 and 7, FF1.5 and FF2+, Safari, Opera)
- accessibility support (i.e. ARIA)
- portal (JSR-168) compatibility (i.e. plays nice in a portal)
- community support and momentum
- event abstraction
We'd love to have input from the community regarding the 5 toolkits we
have selected for consideration.
Also, if there are other criteria we should consider, please let us know.
ATRC - University of Toronto
More information about the fluid-work