UPortal, Moodle & Sakai supported browsers?

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Jul 18 17:03:01 UTC 2007

HI all,

I started a page on confluence to capture information about browser
support for UPortal, Moodle & Sakai, http://wiki.fluidproject.org/
pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1704312.  The Sakai information comes
from their wiki.  I couldn't find anything on the Moodle or UPortal
websites.  I did find several references to supported browsers for
Moodle by institutional IT organizations and have included a fairly
comprehensive one I found.

Can someone either point me to information on UPortal supported
browsers or even better edit the confluence page directly with the
correct information?  Also, anyone know of a more official reference
to Moodle's supported browsers?

Thanks for your help!

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer