dojo ui help

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 11 17:34:29 UTC 2007

Hi Mike,

Good point. In this case, it's not the implementation that is in
question--as far as I know Dojo does a great job of separating
presentation from structure with its use of CSS.

The question David brought up here is one of terminology around
identifying the various states these widgets have, not the specifics of
how those states are styled or presented.

Colin