dojo ui help

Colin Clark colin.clark at
Tue Jul 10 23:02:26 UTC 2007

Hi David,

So, in this case, the thing you're suggested Fluid can help with is 
Bill's question about what highlight/hover state should be called? Or am 
I confused?

I did a quick read through the Apple Human Interface Guidelines, just as 
an example of where this terminology might be mentioned, and didn't find 
any reference to it.

How about calling it "highlighted"? :)

Does anyone else know if there is established terminology for this 
behaviour menus?


David Bolter wrote:
> This is an example of the kind of thing I hope the FLUID ui gurus can 
> help with if possible:
> I understand it may be too early to commit to a toolkit; and to commit 
> resources to a toolkit.
> cheers,
> D
> _______________________________________________
> fluid-work mailing list
> fluid-work at

Colin Clark
Technical Lead, Fluid Project
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre, University of Toronto

More information about the fluid-work mailing list