[Fluid-announce] Infusion 1.3 is here!
colinbdclark at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 21:41:41 UTC 2010
The Fluid community is pleased to announce the release of Infusion 1.3, just in time for the holidays!
Create your own custom build of Infusion 1.3 with the new Infusion Builder:
... or download the entire package of Infusion 1.3 at:
What's new in this release?
* Sneak Peek at the new Inversion of Control (IoC) system
* Uploader support for HTML 5
- Flash-free for modern browsers!
- Substantially improved keyboard and screen reader accessibility
- Comprehensive automatic progressive enhancement based on browser capabilities
* Tons of accessibility improvements
- Better feedback for the Progress component
- Enhanced screen reader support for the Inline Edit component
- Location and movement announcements for the Reorderer component
- No wrap option for the Reorderer component
* The new Infusion Builder site, which allows you to create custom builds
* Renderer improvements
* ChangeApplier now supports transactions
* Bug fixes
* Many improved demos
We have updated our supported browser matrix to harmonize it with the latest Yahoo! A-Grade support. For more information, see our Browser Support documentation at http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Browser+Support
A huge thanks and happy holidays to all our users and everyone in the community for their hard work on this release!
Technical Lead, Fluid Project
More information about the fluid-announce