[Fluid-announce] Fwd: unable to reach Fluid website

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Thu Aug 5 18:35:06 UTC 2010

Dear All,

The issue should be resolved.  And to clarify, it was a BGP routing issue, not a DNS issue.  The route is now getting advertised, accepted, and should allow you to connect to Fluid sites from your institutions.

If you are having any issues accessing the sites, please let me know.

Best,
Jess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jess Mitchell