[Fluid-announce] Infusion 1.1.1 Release
jacob.farber at utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 13 14:22:12 UTC 2009
The Fluid Project is very pleased to announce the release of Fluid Infusion 1.1.1
This release covers several bug fixes to the framework and components, focusing mostly on the Inline Edit and Reorderer components. Infusion 1.1.1 is an incremental upgrade and preserves backwards compatibility for all production-grade components.
Infusion 1.1.1 is available for download at:
What's New in This Release?
Since this is a maintenance release, nothing new has been added. Rather, several bugs have been addressed including:
1. Text inside inline editor is being lost after canceling the text edit.<http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-3077>
2. Typing "Click here to edit" is equivalent to erasing all the text<http://fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-1320>
3. Item will drop to the right of an element when it should have dropped at the left.<http://fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-2967>
4. tiny_mce Inline Edit text editor fails when used with advanced theme<http://fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-3054>
5. Can't select text: using IE<http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-2277>
And several others. See the complete list here:
If you're upgrading from Infusion 1.0, please see:
If upgrading from an earlier version of Infusion you may want to refer to the following Upgrade guides:
What is Fluid Infusion?
An up-to-date listing of known issues with this release is available at:
Help us Build a Usable Web For Everyone
The Fluid Project is an open, collaborative community. Our goal is to improve the user experience of open source web applications, so if you are a designer or developer and want to help change the world, consider getting involved! Fluid Infusion includes not only full source code but also a design handbook that offers useful design, accessibility, and usability strategies and documentation, all backed by a growing community of interaction designers, user interface experts, and software developers contributing a wealth of expertise in usability and accessibility.
Many thanks to everyone in the community for their hard work and support for this release!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fluid-announce