[Fluid-announce] Fluid Infusion 0.3 Released!

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 2 23:00:05 UTC 2008

The Fluid Project is pleased to announce the final release of Fluid
Infusion 0.3, featuring our new Layout Customizer and Uploader
components.

Infusion 0.3 is available for download at:

http://fluidproject.org/index.php/downloads

What's New in This Release?

  * Layout Customizer
  * Preview version of Uploader
  * Tons of improvements to the Reorderer
  * Keyboard accessibility plugin for jQuery
  * Uploader design pattern

What is Fluid Infusion?

Fluid Infusion is a collection of rich, reusable, accessible user
interface components built for the Web. These components have been
designed by a cross-disciplinary team and thoroughly tested for
usability and accessibility. By incorporating Fluid components into
your web application's user interface, you will make your application
easier to use by more people. Easier to use means happier users.

Known Issues

An up-to-date listing of known issues with this release is available at:
http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10063

Help us Build a Usable Web For Everyone

The Fluid Project is an open, collaborative development project. Our
goal is to improve the user experience of community source web
applications, so if you are a designer or developer and want to help
change the world, consider getting involved! The Fluid component
library includes not only full source code but also a designer's
toolkit that offers useful design, accessibility, and usability
strategies and documentation, all backed by a growing community of
interaction designers, user interface experts, and software developers
contributing a wealth of expertise in usability and accessibility.

Thanks to everyone in the community for their hard work and support
for this release. Special acknowledgements go to Justin Obara, Kathy
Moore, and our other volunteers for their generous assistance.