[Fluid-announce] Fluid Infusion 0.5beta1 Released!

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 28 19:34:33 UTC 2008

The Fluid team is proud to announce a Beta release of version 0.5 of
Fluid Infusion.  It is ready for download from:
  http://fluidproject.org/index.php/downloads

This Beta release is intended to give our users a "heads-up" regarding
changes that will be coming in the 0.5 release. In particular:

    * Our APIs are changing: we are consolidating the "look and feel"
of the component APIs
    * Huge improvements to the Reorderer (and more to come)
    * New Inline Edit feature: Undo
    * Many bug fixes

We encourage you to use and experiment with Fluid v0.5beta1. You will
find tutorials to help you upgrade from 0.4 at
     http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Upgrading+to+version+0.5

If you encounter any problems, let us know. You can file bug reports at
    http://issues.fluidproject.org

or discuss issues on our mailing lists
     fluid-talk at fluidproject.org
     fluid-work at fluidproject.org

or join our IRC channel (see http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/IRC+Channel
  for information).

The Fluid components are dual licensed under ECL 2.0/BSD. See the
Fluid source code repository for the text of these licences:
    https://source.fluidproject.org/svn/LICENSE.txt

The Fluid source code is also available for download from the
repository:
   https://source.fluidproject.org/svn/

Many thanks to everyone who helped with this release!

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca