[Fluid-announce] Reminder: Fluid Summit, Sept. 24-28

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 11 01:44:59 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder about the Fluid Summit we are holding in Toronto
from September 24-28. If you are planning to attend, please RSVP to
Margaret Wall at margaret.wall at utoronto.ca by Monday, Sept. 17 at the
latest.

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Fall+2007+Fluid+Summit

The summit will be a working meeting for designers, testers, and
developers on the project. We will focus on building consensus and
defining concrete direction for our component road map, technical
architecture, and user experience work. Most agenda items won't be
brainstorming exercises; we expect to build on the concrete plans and
proposals brought by each attendee. By the end of the summit, we plan to
have defined a project direction in more detail, built solid
collaborations, and delegated deliverables across the community.

If you haven't yet booked a hotel, we have discounted rates at several
nearby hotels. Please contact Margaret Wall for more information.

Everyone is welcome to join us, but please bring your own agenda items,
plans, and proposals to help foster Fluid's work.

I hope you can make it,