[Fluid-announce] Reminder: Please sign up for the Fluid Project BOF Meeting at Sakai Conference

Jutta Treviranus jutta.treviranus at utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 13 11:31:34 UTC 2007

We welcome everyone to join us on Friday for the Fluid BOF. It will
be in Zurich 2 at the Moevenpick from 9am to 4pm. The afternoon will
be an opportunity to participate in the user experience planning and
work of Fluid. Please sign up on the Wiki if you plan to attend so we
know how much food to order.

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/0wEF

We look forward to seeing you there.

Jutta